ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently 31 Oct 2014, 10:24

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Custom Search

Post subject: Prescott area meetup
New postPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 19:52 
New to AZS

Me and my gf are dying to make some friends in Prescott. We are both from the area originally but I have spent a few years away between going to school out of state and training for the Army. I'd love to get out and make some friends. I'm 24 and am by no means new to shooting but she is going to be turning 21 in a couple months so we have been talking about going to high noon so I can rent her a few girly guns to try. Thought I would hop on here and see if anyone wanted to get together and sling some lead and grab a bite to eat afterwards.

Post subject: Re: Prescott area meetup
New postPosted: 28 Sep 2012, 10:00 
NEWBIE! (<10 posts)
NEWBIE! (<10 posts)

Saw by date that no one answered.. Prescott, while wild and wooly in the 'gun free' state of AZ, has been a big disappointment to me
relative to "shooting" locations, decent distances (beyond 200 yd for rifle 'at least) and interactions with shooters.

I came from CA and had, even in that restrictive state, a lot more locations to shoot distance and close and a closer knit community (perhaps
because it is constantly under attack by anti-shooters/gunners) than I've seen in Prescott (a great town otherwise).

Did anyone respond? Did anyone indicate locations to shoot, etc... I know some. Hope you got lucky. Take care.