ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 00:38

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Custom Search

Post subject: Videos. Please read before posting!
New postPosted: 29 Apr 2009, 20:57 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Before posting a video on this website please consider what is going on in that video. Any video showing items other than straight Tannerite being detonated will be removed from this site. Also videos showing Illegal activity will be deleted. Blowing up items in the desert is dangerous, it causes a lot of garbage to be left and it sets a HORRIBLE example. Please don't argue about this. That will only cause your pee pee to get slapped with a ruler!

Post subject: Re: Videos. Please read before posting!
New postPosted: 29 Apr 2009, 21:39 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

AGREED! 100%

I've seen enough photos of questionable behavior posted here that I frequently find myself asking "what were you thinking?" when they posted.

Ceramic God summed it up nicely in another post; we wonder why areas get closed to outdoor marksmanship practice.

New postPosted: 01 May 2009, 19:27 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

I agree when dealing with things like metal objects...but what about things like pumpkins? Sending a few pounds of shredded pumpkin around the desert isn't a bad thing is it? I only mention it because we had a huge pumpkin shoot last November after Halloween and we had about 175 pumpkins...great time, but not a lot left to clean up!

New postPosted: 01 May 2009, 19:37 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

NEFP wrote:
. That will only cause your pee pee to get slapped with a ruler!

Will TimT being doing the deed [smilie=icon_lol.gif]

Now we have Obama, no Hope, and no Cash.

New postPosted: 01 May 2009, 19:50 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

JayLT4 wrote:
I agree when dealing with things like metal objects...but what about things like pumpkins? Sending a few pounds of shredded pumpkin around the desert isn't a bad thing is it? I only mention it because we had a huge pumpkin shoot last November after Halloween and we had about 175 pumpkins...great time, but not a lot left to clean up!

Pumpkins will decompose in short order, and if the "meat" is not too terribly contaminated by the tannerite (or whatever), it will be devored by the local residents (Javelina and such).

But "hardware" (like the last video of a dryer going kablooey) being splattered (and left) all over the desert is not only criminal, but highly offensive to those folks who enjoy the outdoors for its natural beauty too.

If folks want to do stuff like that, they need to go back to Chicago, or Buffalo, or where ever they came from and trash those places...
(soapbox stowed, nomex on)

New postPosted: 01 May 2009, 19:53 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

Rescue2 wrote:
JayLT4 wrote:

Pumpkins will decompose in short order, and if the "meat" is not too terribly contaminated by the tannerite (or whatever), it will be devored by the local residents (Javelina and such).

But "hardware" (like the last video of a dryer going kablooey) being splattered (and left) all over the desert is not only criminal, but highly offensive to those folks who enjoy the outdoors for its natural beauty too.

If folks want to do stuff like that, they need to go back to Chicago, or Buffalo, or where ever they came from and trash those places...

As long as I can still have my annual pumpkin shoots I'm happy! [smilie=icon_mrgreen.gif]

New postPosted: 01 May 2009, 21:17 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Rescue2 wrote:

Certain places like Chicago and New Fallujah; it wouldn't matter. Would never know the difference.

New postPosted: 12 Jun 2009, 20:22 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

John Kuhns wrote:
Rescue2 wrote:

Certain places like Chicago and New Fallujah; it wouldn't matter. Would never know the difference.

They don't let the peons have guns in those places.