ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently 20 Apr 2014, 00:30

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Custom Search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Establishments that DO and DO NOT support the 2a.
New postPosted: 24 Jul 2009, 11:30 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Guys, you asked for it.. I created it..

http://www.azgunowners.net

I am _VERY_ open to suggestions and criticism, as I'm a grown man. Please feel free to PM me here, or email me @ stevenb@omgpants.com.

Take a look, and contribute, it's the only way to garner / gather information!

-Steven B.

==================================================================================

Howdy!
I have seen that there are several threads here about who is good, bad, and ugly when it comes to CC or OC here in AZ. I personally am trying to make a mega-list of who is friendly and who is not. So I thought I would put together 2 comprehensive lists of businesses that either DO or DO-NOT want to have us as customers. They are Google-Powered Lists, and keep their own stats. When the either list gets to be 25 or so long, I will make a custom map that SHOWS you where these places are.

The only thing I ask is that the places you list; you have actual first hand knowledge of their firearms policy. Please don't post somewhere that your brother's friend's girlfriend's uncle went to a fews months back. Money talks, and if their name is on the black list- they wont be getting any of mine. Thats why I ask that you be honest about who you list. These are tough economic times, and I'd hate to unnecessarily hurt a business financially, but on the same note, I WANT to support businesses that support the 2A.

Here are the lists:

PRO-GUN Business List: http://tinyurl.com/yesgunhere

NO-GUN Business List: http://tinyurl.com/nogunshere

Here are the results of the lists (Updated in real-time):

PRO-GUN RESULTS: http://tinyurl.com/klngb4

NO-GUN RESULTS: http://tinyurl.com/my5ec9

If anyone knows of other forums elsewhere where this list would be useful, or can think of additional information to aggregate, please post a reply!

Thanks for the help!

Carry on!

-AZ_Patriot

Last edited by eviilboy on 24 Jul 2009, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Restaurants / Bars that approve of the Second Amendment.
New postPosted: 24 Jul 2009, 16:27 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

BLACK ANGUS STAKEHOUSE
SIGNS NOT POSTED, OK TO CARRY

Mike Ball, Black Angus District Manager wrote:
XXX, thank you for your letter and concern, we are not changing any thing considering the new Law. The law specifically states that if we do not want to allow concealed weapons we must post a certain signage; we are not going to do that.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact me directly, 623-846-0318.

Mike Ball

Mike Ball
District Manager
Black Angus Steakhouse
P: 623.846.0318
F: 623.873.7813
E: mball@blackangus.com
http://www.blackangus.com

Last edited by west-phoenix-az on 12 Feb 2010, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.

New postPosted: 24 Jul 2009, 18:53 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

There is another Cave Creek restaurant that allows CCW, the owner of that place owns the property of the Hideaway and has a Mexican Cantina nextdoor. Cant remember the name of the restaurant - it was in a previous 2A news article before the bill passed.

New postPosted: 24 Jul 2009, 19:06 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

1. I am moving this to the CCW section since it makes most sense.
2. Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you are informing of a restaurant / bar that allows carry. This will make it easier for people to scroll through the thread to see, in addition to visiting Eviilboy's website.

New postPosted: 24 Jul 2009, 19:22 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

Do you want us to ask if they support CCW or if there is no sign post it? Because LuLu's on Gilbert and Juniper doesn't have a sign.

New postPosted: 24 Jul 2009, 19:28 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

custommike wrote:
Do you want us to ask if they support CCW or if there is no sign post it? Because LuLu's on Gilbert and Juniper doesn't have a sign.

I'll let Evill handle that one, but right now, there's no sign required if they serve alcohol, and it won't be required until after Sept 30th (even though technically the sign has to be up at least 30 days).

New postPosted: 24 Jul 2009, 19:54 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

custommike wrote:

To be honest, I'd rather we confirm that they'll allow CCW holders after the law goes into affect. If they will, slap them up on the list. :)

I only run the site that it's hosted on, I'm not going to moderate the data unless it gets out of hand... so it's up to the community to verify and make sure that stuff is right.

I will be adding a comments section for each of the "establishments" so that people can relay information / changes in policy... and stuff can be pruned should they decide to turn their backs on us.

New postPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 13:37 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

NEW YORK PIZZA DEPARTMENT

Quote:
Dear XXX,
NYPD certainly supports the amendment rights of our guests as well as the safety and well being of our guests and staff. At this time, we do not intend to post a sign prohibiting CCW holders (I am one myself) from carrying a concealed weapon. However, should we find it to disturb our ability to do business in the future or should the well being of our staff and/or guests be compromised, it may be something we have to reevaluate.
In the meantime, we appreciate you giving us the privilege of serving you and look forward to doing so again soon!

XXX

Because the person replying has indicated they also conceal carry I decided to remove their name and title to keep their privacy.

New postPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 13:41 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

ADDED:

JJ's Cantina
409 N. Scottsdale Rd. (Scottsdale and 202)
Scottsdale, AZ
480-990-3477

New postPosted: 04 Aug 2009, 14:09 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

I like the site, I get asked about who will allow guns in thier establishment. Can I link you site on my website for others to use????

JOhn

Affordable Firearms training!
623-694-0377
AZ CCW classes are $40
Defensive Handgun Class is $65
http://www.blackwolfccw.com
www.azccwclasses.com

New postPosted: 05 Aug 2009, 09:05 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

OLIVE GARDEN

Quote:
Dear XXX:

Thank you for your inquiry concerning the statewide "Guns in Restaurants" law recently signed by Governor Jan Brewer.

Olive Garden will comply with the law when it becomes effective on October 12th, and will not have a posted opt out sign in any of our Arizona restaurants.

If you have any concerns while dining with us, please speak with one of our managers who will be happy to assist you.

Sherri
Olive Garden Guest Relations

New postPosted: 07 Aug 2009, 03:01 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

Good to know that olive garden will allow carry. Is that a corporate decision, or can individual managers make the decisions themselves?

Also, sardellas makes a freaking AWESOME $5 pizza. [smilie=anim_bounce.gif]

New postPosted: 07 Aug 2009, 11:39 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

turdferguson wrote:
Good to know that olive garden will allow carry. Is that a corporate decision, or can individual managers make the decisions themselves?

Also, sardellas makes a freaking AWESOME $5 pizza. [smilie=anim_bounce.gif]

Not sure if its management or corporate decision. The email I sent was submitted through their web site. The reply is from guest relations. I take it that it's either a corporate or district managers decision as the email says it applies to all Arizona locations.

New postPosted: 07 Aug 2009, 13:00 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Regardless of where the responses are coming from, make sure you send a letter of appreciation to them for honoring your rights as a human being. "reward your friends, punish your enemies".

but alas I cannot break the bonds of time and space so we all must deal with the 46 (+/- 2) chromosomes that your mother squeezed into our realm and the annoying defects brought on by the flawed genetics therein.- Kingjoey

New postPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 19:30 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Hansen wrote:
I like the site, I get asked about who will allow guns in thier establishment. Can I link you site on my website for others to use????

JOhn

Of course john, if you have a banner or something that I can link to your site, I'll do the same for you at the bottom. So we can push traffic to your site.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next