Before I bought this I couldn't find any reviews or pictures, so here's one:
MLR Distributing Fake Uzi Suppressorhttp://www.mlrdistributing.com
A little about the fake suppressor:
- It costs about $63 delivered.
- It's all steel and it's heavy. It's roughly 1.6 pounds (25.6 ounces).
- The finish looks and feels pretty good.
- Easy installation and removal. Just remove the barrel nut and screw the fake suppressor on.
- You don't need to supply a barrel nut of your own like some other fake suppressors.
- It should only be used on rifle length barrels. Fake suppressor is about an inch longer than the barrel.
- You can put your secondary hand on the fake suppressor instead of the forend if you like to reach out a little further. I don't think you'll have to worry about it getting too hot.
- Mark at MLR was friendly and shipped the unit quickly.
- I haven't fired the rifle with the fake suppressor yet. I'll probably provide an update later.
I don't like it's weight or cost (there is some work in making it though, I'm just a cheap ass when it comes to some of this stuff).
Cost is one reason I purchased this unit over a lighter more expensive aluminum unit.
I wanted aluminum or steel instead of plastic.
I'll hold on to it for awhile. I'd like to eventually SBR the Uzi, but have other NFA projects that I'd like to do first.CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE