New postPosted: 15 Nov 2005, 22:00 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

It's the same for the entire state.

Post subject:
New postPosted: 21 Nov 2005, 12:21 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

I am already a sole proprietor w/ fff/sot looking to change to LLC for the purpase of including family members in the buisness so we can all use the nfa stuff with out having to have the registered person there.and other family members would like the ffl/sot benifits. Does each member of the LLc get interviewed and and back ground checked or has anybody even done this yet?anyone have any info on what hurdels I could expect ?
Thanx Dann

Post subject:
New postPosted: 01 Jan 2006, 14:59 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Location: Phuk roof top voting machines. My radical right wing extreemists and I are moving on to Guillotines
everyone should check out legalzoom.com. a lawyer will charge over a grand for a llc but legalzoom will do it for less than 3 bills depending on what package you want. they are well refered.

Post subject:
New postPosted: 31 Jan 2006, 00:10 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

When looking to publish your articles of incorporation in a newspaper look around because different papers charge different fees for their column inches. You must also make sure the paper is a paid circulation paper (or has a clever way around it) otherwise it won't count. The Republic will be very expensive. Check out www.ananews.com for a list of publications. West Valley View News ( www.westvalleyview.com ) has a pretty good public notice price.

Post subject:
New postPosted: 08 Apr 2006, 21:07 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

I just got my LLC paperwork back from the state, I mailed it in exactly 2 weeks ago, that was real quick IMHO!

Post subject:
New postPosted: 17 Apr 2006, 18:30 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

This may help to figure out timelines when you submit your paperwork

http://www.cc.state.az.us/corp/filings/forms/wstatus.pdf

Post subject:
New postPosted: 06 Sep 2006, 10:37 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

When asking for the address, do we just put down out home address if we dont have a place of business?

I am sure I know the answer, just double checking on it.

Post subject:
New postPosted: 06 Sep 2006, 10:40 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Dace wrote:
When asking for the address, do we just put down out home address if we dont have a place of business?

I am sure I know the answer, just double checking on it.

You can use a PO Box for the LLC address but you need a physical address for the LLC manager so use your home address, that's how I did mine.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Post subject:
New postPosted: 06 Sep 2006, 11:25 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

A_G_N,

Did you keep your AZ LLC and register it as a foriegn LLC in ID? If so, how did the ATF view that move? Did they require you to transfer the NFA items into the ID LLC?

Post subject:
New postPosted: 06 Sep 2006, 11:40 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Innocent_bystander wrote:
A_G_N,

Did you keep your AZ LLC and register it as a foriegn LLC in ID? If so, how did the ATF view that move? Did they require you to transfer the NFA items into the ID LLC?

I never did one in AZ, just my Idaho one but the forms and proceedures were identical to what the AZ ones are.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Post subject:
New postPosted: 25 May 2007, 18:25 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

I'd like to know what the process for purchasing a class 3 item is once you have your paperwork drawn up.

I imagine you bring some sort of document with you to purchase your item at the store. Then what?

Post subject:
New postPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 06:18 
New to AZS

Purchase of any class III is very easy, Walk in to the store (CLASS III Dealer), purchase an item, Fill in the paperwork (must get sign/photos/fingerprints if not LLC or trust), Pay for the item, Pay for the $200 transfer tax, and then wait, wait, wait, and wait some more, until the dealer calls you back (they send in the paperwork) Once the paperwork is returned to the dealer, you can pick up your item (and paperwork). I suggest laminating a reduced size copy of your paperwork that you can keep with item. Although the feds don't require you to carry paperwork, it could make it easier if a local asks about your right to carry the item. Remember the most local law enforcement (unless they have class III) don't understand all the rules. I also suggest ordering a copy of the "Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide" 2005 (current issue) when owning a class III weapon. Most people (including BATF&E agents) don't know all the information; this is why you get different answers from different sources. I also suggest purchasing the item with a trust NOT a LLC (unless you’re a business) Remember with an LLC you are required to pay taxes each year on the corp. Trusts you are not. If you get four or five people to become members of your trust you can pool you money and purchase different items and every member can have possession of the items. :D ENJOY :D

Post subject:
New postPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 13:58 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

boscobryant wrote:
If you get four or five people to become members of your trust you can pool you money and purchase different items and every member can have possession of the items. :D ENJOY :D

No you can't.

Last edited by CarbineReloaded on 08 Aug 2007, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
New postPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 17:24 
New to AZS

Really - Then why are we currently doing it - :D

Post subject:
New postPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 17:35 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

boscobryant wrote:
Really - Then why are we currently doing it - :D

http://www.arizonashooting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=263521#263521

What IB stated, in my research I have found to be true as well... that the granter can only be husband/wife.

Then again, I've been wrong a few times today..... being wrong here would be par for the course. [smilie=icon_lol.gif]